DEPARTMENT OF SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY
MBBS, Karnataka University Dharwad,1993
MS, General Surgery,SKIMS Deemed University, 2000
FSGE,Fellowship in Surgical Gastroenterology at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, 2004
FMAS,(CEMAST) Mumbai, 2013
Observership: Living Doner Liver Transplantation Programme at Apollo, New Delhi, India- 2014.
• Life time member of IASG (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology) since 2005.
• Life time member of IHPBA (International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association) since 2010.
• Life time member of IHPB-India (International Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Association-India) since 2015
• Life time member of Indian Pancreas Club since 2012.
• H-Pylori in Hepatobiliary Stone Disorder and many more.
• Actively performing all advanced HPB and GI both cancer and non cancer surgeries.
• Area of Interest- Liver Transplant.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 05 November 2016 11:37|
Director SKIMS & EOSG
|Prof. A. G. Ahangar|
|MS; MCh (CVTS)|
|Director SKIMS & Ex-Officio Secretary to Government|
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
DATE : 01-04-2017
TIME : 09:00 AM
TOPIC: Cancer Rehabilitation: An Experience at SKIMS.
Dr. Tufail Muzaffar
CONSULTANT INHARGE :
Dr. Sheikh Javeed
Assistant Professor and Head
Dr. Sheikh Aejaz
Professor and Head
Dr. Abrar Ahad Wani
VENUE : SKIMS Auditorium
For any Clarification, Please Contact Dr. Fazl Q Parray Convenor Grand Round & Mortality Meet,
E-Mail : fazlparray @gmail.com